AMC Theatres® Launching New Menu Innovation, AMC Feature Fare, at AMC and AMC Classic Locations Nationwide
AMC Feature Fare, the Company’s largest menu revamp in history, will begin rolling out at AMC branded locations this summer, with select items coming to AMC Classic branded locations
LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AMC Theatres® (NYSE:AMC) (“AMC”) today proudly announced the largest menu revamp in Company history, with the upcoming launch of AMC Feature Fare, AMC’s new approach to enhancing menu items, and providing unique and unexpected offerings to guests throughout both AMC and AMC Classic theatres. AMC Feature Fare will roll out to all AMC branded locations nationwide in phases this summer, with select items coming to all AMC Classic branded locations.
“AMC Theatres has enhanced nearly every aspect of the movie-going experience over the last few years and this new menu launch is a continuation of our long-standing history of innovation, with a tasty spin,” said George Patterson, AMC’s Senior Vice President of Food & Beverage. “AMC Feature Fare represents AMC’s first true restaurant-style menu launch in a non-dine-in-theatre setting, with a menu selection sure to delight the taste buds. By incorporating these new menu items together with new marketing, branding, and packaging, AMC Feature Fare will feed our guests’ ever increasing hunger for unique and satisfying menu choices to enjoy at AMC.”
AMC Feature Fare items coming soon to AMC branded theatres include:
- Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches; Cheeseburger Sliders and Chicken Tenders
- The Bavarian Legend Pretzel – a 1.5-pound monster of a pretzel
- Stone-Fired Flatbread Pizzas – Four Cheese, Pepperoni, BBQ Chicken and Buffalo Chicken
- Oven-Baked Soft Pretzel bites – Cinnamon Sugar, Honey Mustard, Parmesan Garlic, Plain, and Salted
- Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs – Loaded Chili Cheese, Mustard and Kraut, Royal Garden, and Spicy Sriracha
- Triple Feature meals, featuring Cheeseburger Sliders, Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, or a Hot Dog (available Loaded) that each comes with curly fries and a warm chocolate chip cookie
- Gourmet popcorn in Cheese, Salted Caramel, Cheddar Crunch and Original, with the ability to mix and match flavors
- Gluten Free Pre-packaged Snacks—Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crisps, Harvest Crisp Snap Peas, Parmesan Whisps and four Sahale nut blends
- Hillshire Small Plates—Calabrese, Wine-Infused Salame, Italian Salame, Genoa Salame…each comes with toast points and premium sliced cheese
The 400 AMC locations will launch the complete AMC Feature Fare menu on a weekly basis, beginning this summer in select locations, and will be available circuit-wide by early fall. The menu items will also be available at AMC Dine-In locations that offer a concession stand.
The 200 AMC Classic locations are currently adding Salted Pretzel Bites and Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs to their menus and will soon add Four Cheese and Pepperoni Stone-Fired Flatbread Pizza options.
Both the AMC and AMC Classic menu innovations will be backed by new marketing innovations including all new packaging, redesigned Digital Menu Boards with spotlight animation and videos highlighting ingredients. Also coming soon in conjunction with the Feature Fare menu launch are exclusive offerings available through the AMC Stubs® loyalty program and the AMC Theatres social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
About AMC Entertainment, Inc.
AMC is the largest movie exhibition company in the U.S., in Europe and throughout the world with approximately 1,000 theatres and 11,000 screens across the globe. AMC has propelled innovation in the exhibition industry by: deploying more plush power-recliner seats; delivering enhanced food and beverage choices; generating greater guest engagement through its loyalty program, web site and smart phone apps; offering premium large format experiences and playing a wide variety of content including the latest Hollywood releases and independent programming. AMC operates among the most productive theatres in the United States’ top markets, having the #1 or #2 market share positions in 22 of the 25 largest metropolitan areas of the United States, including the top three markets (NY, LA, Chicago). Through its Odeon subsidiary AMC operates in 14 European countries and is the # 1 theatre chain in Estonia, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, Sweden and UK & Ireland. amctheatres.com
AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Ryan Noonan, (913) 213-2183
Source: AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Released April 10, 2017